One reason we work hard to make Simpl such an easy website builder is to help you update your website frequently, with the absolute minimum of effort.
“Little and often” really is the golden rule for website builders. With Simpl app's handy news page feature, you can create a blog literally in seconds. News pages are perfect for quick, regular web page updates.
Small but frequent updates help your website and business grow by:
- Encouraging repeat visits from your users
- Making your website more attractive to search engines
- Providing a growing resource for your users
- Helping you keep your website accurate and up-to-date
- Enabling you to respond to news events or trending topics
- Providing more reasons for people to give you website links
- Reducing customer support time, as questions will be answered by your website rather than people asking you the same question multiple times.
It's a bit like those rubber band balls you might have made as a kid. Each update is like a single band - small, and therefore very manageable. Taken together though, all those individual rubber bands provide a large amount of bounce and energy. Similarly, committing to small but frequent website updates, will pay off in the long-run.
EXTRA: For those wanting to go deeper on the SEO-side, check out this great article: “How fresh content can influence rankings”.